Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

I want a booster for DD that LATCHes

And I can't pick! She fits really well in the Cybex but I HATE how it looks and the covers. I the looks of the Vivo, but I want it to LATCH. Parkway has a 40lb min, and we are just about there, but not quite. The Probooster is tipsy. Am I missing one?

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Compass? Monterrey? Oober?
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Re: I want a booster for DD that LATCHes

How close to 40lbs is she? Just wondering if she'd be close enough with winter weight clothing and boots.
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s

Re: I want a booster for DD that LATCHes

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty4Knowledge View Post
    Compass? Monterrey? Oober?
    The Probooster doesn't latch though. I'm having the same problem you are I tried the Oobr and hated it. I the Vivo, but wished it latched (and i told Recaro that at KIM). The only thing I have elft to try is a new Monterey.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70