Get a Nauti or wait for the Argos?

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
DD needs a new seat for my mother's car, '04 Buick Century (she rides in it a few times a month) I was thinking of a Nauti, but am wondering if I should wait for the Argos. DD will be 4 in February is 37" tall and around 35lbs. Unsure of torso height, but I don't think the harness heights are different on the two, are they?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Target.com has them, and BRU has them on on the shelf (It's nice, the same as the Nauti, really, but the no rethread harness is definitely an improvement).

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I didn't realize the Argos was in stores now. I'll have to check it out. I wasn't sure if there was anything to make it worth the extra money where DD is average size.

Pixels

In store at Target, too.

Well, the major difference is the no-rethread harness. So decide if that's worth it to you, or not.

Baylor

The Gn is at Walmart for 139.00 now.. I guess it will just depend what works for you. I can not believe they made this seat and did not add some harness height.

InternationalMama

I really like the colors on the Argos that they've shown in pictures, but haven't released. Those might be worth waiting for. But who knows if/when those will be coming out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC