Question lands end for tall skinny boys?

teekadog

I'm having trouble finding pants that fit my tall, skinny 3yo. I splurged on some 90cm Hannas last year and they just slid off his butt. Now that he's 100cm they stay on his hips and come to the middle of his shins. Lands End has been recommended to me because of the slim sizes and built-in belts, but I see that only starts at size 4, and I'm not sure he's big enough for that size yet. As I said, he's 100cm and about 26lbs.

ADS

Polola0628

My daughter, who wears 100cm in Hanna, wears 4-5 dresses in Land's End. Sometimes 6. The 100cm size compares to a size 5 dress. I'm not sure about boys clothes, but as far as girls go, yeah.

mama2girls

My 5 yr old DD is thin, but with short legs. She's still wearing size 4 pants. I got some Lands End slim jeans for her last year and they were pretty wide, especially for a "slim" size.:( I returned them.
Almost all toddler size jeans have adjustable elastic in the waist. Slim cut jeans are in style now, so I'm finding it easier to get her pants, but I always have to adjust the waist smaller for her. H&M, Gap, Old Navy and some Target jeans (especially skinny/slim styles) usually work for us. Gymboree pants are usually cut wide. Pumpkin Patch pants sometimes fit well too.

mamom

Have you tried anything like dapper snappers? My DS is 4y 11mo and 31# When he got taller and moved up a size even the slims were falling off. I tried these and now his pants are staying up. HTH

I love the Children's Place jeans, they seem to be the slimmest I can find. They have adjusters starting in a size 3 (or at least they did last I checked)

teekadog

Thanks for the help. I think I might try Lands End because returns are free, and Children's Place has been recommended to me as well. Diaper snappers didn't work for us because ds found them uncomfortable.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC