Which Radian 65 Cover????

MsFacetious

Granite or Champagne?? I've seen Granite in person... any difference in fabrics or just the color?

Whatever happened to the blue one that they show but never sell... ugh!

I'm not forking out the extra money for the Radian 80 for the pink cover. Lol. :)

ADS

supercrunch

The fabrics are the same.

The Champagne is tan and charcoal gray
The Granite is gray and black

I like the look of the Granite, personally
My dh prefers the Champagne...even with our gray interiors.

I had such a hard time deciding, but we ended up with two Champagnes :)

Loves2sing

I like my Granite, but it would depend on the interior colour of the car the seat is going in. Our granite Radian is in our truck with gray leather interior. If we had TAN leather, I would want the Chanmpagne, but that wouldn't happen as I have only seen Granite in Canada, and we bought the Radian before we bought the truck. But my Focus had Tan leather interior, and the Granite looked fine in that car too.

BudgieStew

I have the Granite and the Coastal Blue Radian.
I thought the Grey would be boring but surprisingly it is much nicer then I thought it would be.
When we buy a third Radian down the road I will most likely go with the Desert unless something girly comes out by then.

mommycat

I have the Granite and the Champagne, and though my initial reaction is to like the Granite better, the Champagne really is very pretty and... mellow? I dunno. It's warmer-looking. I am not really fond of the Desert for some reason. The Coastal would have been nice if one could get a _recent_ one. Babyproofingplus.com has all 4 colours and currently will ship for free in Canada (and US).

arly1983

I have the Granite and the Champagne, and though my initial reaction is to like the Granite better, the Champagne really is very pretty and... mellow? I dunno. It's warmer-looking. I am not really fond of the Desert for some reason. The Coastal would have been nice if one could get a _recent_ one. Babyproofingplus.com has all 4 colours and currently will ship for free in Canada (and US).

I really REALY want a coastal....Is it going to be a US Radain or a Canadian Radian, you know what I mean?

Or does it matter with the radian?

mommycat

The store is located in Canada, so the ones I got were all stickered Canadian. And from what I gather they were discontinued in that colour so the stock would be old? Someone else here has a Coastal, was it Doriansmommy or something like that? (baby brain) Maybe you could ask where she found hers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC