In Search Of Disney Cars diecast vehicles

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I've got a NEW Guido & Luigi "Movie Moments" set:

Picture3397.jpg

Anyone interested? Make me an offer.

ADS

Mommy0608

Don't jump to eBay just yet! I know we have many duplicates.

Great! Definitely interested in hearing what you might have available. :)

I've got a NEW Guido & Luigi "Movie Moments" set:

Anyone interested? Make me an offer.

No idea what this would be worth... I'd prefer the "regular" ones though, but if those can't be found I might be interested in these.

My mom has a Big Lots near her, she's going to go look there hopefully this week.

mom2juliarose

Don't jump to eBay just yet! I know we have many duplicates.

We didn't have as many duplicates as I thought. :eek: Well, we do, but it's like "regular 'The King'" and "crashed 'The King'", "Tumbleweed Lightning McQueen" and "Regular Lightning McQueen." I do have an extra Ramone but it's not the die-cast, it's the one from the Disney Store set (a little smaller than the die-cast ones sold in stores, and it is plastic, not metal). Let me know if you're interested and I'll send him out.

Mommy0608

We didn't have as many duplicates as I thought. :eek: Well, we do, but it's like "regular 'The King'" and "crashed 'The King'", "Tumbleweed Lightning McQueen" and "Regular Lightning McQueen." I do have an extra Ramone but it's not the die-cast, it's the one from the Disney Store set (a little smaller than the die-cast ones sold in stores, and it is plastic, not metal). Let me know if you're interested and I'll send him out.

Thanks for checking. Really just looking for the diecast vehicles right now, since that's what he has and seems to like.

Cryssy Jane

Ok I have duplicates of sarge and ramone for sure and can get pictures tomorrow. I think I also may have a luigi and Guido that we don't play with. I deep cleaned the playroom today so I could find most of the cars. With three daycare boys things don't stay organized long ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

vamom

I will look. We have every.single. cars 1 or 2 car released in the hot wheels version including the toons, exclusives, chase, a few error versions, and launchers. We have all the megas, the mcd versions, and the playset versions. It is insane, lol. I bought the original 9 before the movie was released. We have an elusive early Sarge (prelead scare). I think we have at least 10 "versions" or Ramoine, Lightning, and Marge. Ds even wanted the new versions for cars 2. He was all about the cars.

Mommy0608

Ok I have duplicates of sarge and ramone for sure and can get pictures tomorrow. I think I also may have a luigi and Guido that we don't play with. I deep cleaned the playroom today so I could find most of the cars. With three daycare boys things don't stay organized long ;)

Sounds great, thanks! Let me know how much you'd like for them too.

I will look. We have every.single. cars 1 or 2 car released in the hot wheels version including the toons, exclusives, chase, a few error versions, and launchers. We have all the megas, the mcd versions, and the playset versions. It is insane, lol. I bought the original 9 before the movie was released. We have an elusive early Sarge (prelead scare). I think we have at least 10 "versions" or Ramoine, Lightning, and Marge. Ds even wanted the new versions for cars 2. He was all about the cars.

Thanks! Wow, that's a LOT of cars! :eek: :p

Cryssy Jane

Ok here's the two Ramone's, a sarge nip but it's technically cars2 since he has the 95 logo on him and a luigi and Guido

Both Ramone's have small paint scratches (see pix) from being played with all the time.

Vamom- I would soooooo love a Sally and flo if you happen to have an extra. We've been looking for those two for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Mommy0608

How much for the Sarge and green/yellow Ramone? I'm not sure about the Luigi and Guido... I'd like the regular ones if I can find them. Thanks. :)

Cryssy Jane

How much for the Sarge and green/yellow Ramone? I'm not sure about the Luigi and Guido... I'd like the regular ones if I can find them. Thanks. :)

um say $8 shipped? I paid $4 each at target, but ramone is played with, so $4 for sarge, and $4 for ramone and shipping? Shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Mommy0608

Update: I now have Fillmore, King, Dexter Hoover, Bob Cutlass (color change), Sarge, Van, Luigi, Guido, Hydraulic Ramone and Dinoco Lightning McQueen. :D

Still looking for several others, including Doc Hudson, Red, Flo, Chick Hicks, Sheriff, Lizzie, Tractor and any others that I forgot to mention.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC