In Search Of Disney Cars diecast vehicles

Mommy0608

Looking for the hotwheels-sized original Cars vehicles (not Cars 2). They seem to be getting hard to find since the Cars 2 vehicles are out now.

We already have Lightning McQueen, Sally and Mater. Looking for Doc Hudson, Chick Hicks, Flo, Red and others (can't think of the names off hand). Let me know what you have, condition, price, etc. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

We have some extra Ramone's and wow Sally, yeah I've been on the look out for her since the new cars came out. Amazon wants $15+ for just sally.

Let me look and see but I think we have 3 different ramone's and I'll report back.

ETA: Flo is another hard one to find right now.

Mommy0608

Yep, tried Target. I'll have family look at other stores too.

Flo is one of the others he wants, I forgot about that one. Thanks for checking on the Ramone. :thumbsup:

solmama

Did Sally come in an individual package? I remember specifically buying a set (like 5) of Cars just to get Sally for my ds. And, wow, I can't believe they cost that much now! Eek!

Good luck, though!

Mommy0608

I'm not sure. He only has those three characters, and I know Mater came separate (I got him that one to put on top of his birthday cake in August). He has 3 different Lightning McQueen cars and then the Sally. So she either came separately or with one fo the McQueen cars. I think he got them all (except the Mater) for Christmas last year.

karina250

I'm not sure. He only has those three characters, and I know Mater came separate (I got him that one to put on top of his birthday cake in August). He has 3 different Lightning McQueen cars and then the Sally. So she either came separately or with one fo the McQueen cars. I think he got them all (except the Mater) for Christmas last year.

DS has so many of these, and he never plays with them anymore. I will see if I can get him to part with them. I know he has Guido, Luigi, Mack, Ramone, Doc Hudson, Flo, Sally, Sarge, Chick, Tex, Sheriff, Fillmore, Red, Frank, and a bunch of the less popular characters. Plus I think he has the Buzz car (the one that is at the end of the movie in the little short of Toy Story)

Mommy0608

DS has so many of these, and he never plays with them anymore. I will see if I can get him to part with them. I know he has Guido, Luigi, Mack, Ramone, Doc Hudson, Flo, Sally, Sarge, Chick, Tex, Sheriff, Fillmore, Red, Frank, and a bunch of the less popular characters. Plus I think he has the Buzz car (the one that is at the end of the movie in the little short of Toy Story)

That would be awesome! Thank you! I'll let someone else have Sally since I already have that car, and I know it's hard to find. :)

Cryssy Jane

:raiseshand: I'd love a sally.

We do indeed have three ramone's. I'll track them down later today and post a pic. One changes between red and yellow with temperature changes (water or environmental), one is red with flames I believe and one is green.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

cpsaddict

I would love Doc and Red! I mean, DD, would. We have so many of the Cars 2 ones, but she has asked for Doc and Red and I cannot find them.

mom2juliarose

Red was SO hard to find from the originals. I actually had to buy DD's off of eBay. I'm saving her Cars for DS but I know we have multiples... I'll check and see what we've got. I know we had duplicates of many (including Flo) because someone got her the Cars Figure Sets from Disney Store. They still have working wheels and all that but are plastic, not metal, like the die-casts.

Mommy0608

I'm definitely interested in details about what anyone has... we need all but Mater, McQueen and Sally.

Of course, Red! DS asks for that one too, I forgot to mention his name. He knows all their names and I keep forgetting. :rolleyes: Trying to get a collection of all the original Cars vehicles to give him for Christmas.

Smillow

Check Big Lots! I found a Flo and a Van there a few months ago. I also found a Cars2 Sarge, Ramone & Fillmore at a Target in Lynchburg, VA - no other Target I've been in has had them (and I have looked)!

Mommy0608

I wish I had a Big Lots that was close by.

Just wanted to say that I'll be out of town this weekend and may not be able to get online. Still interested in finding out what anyone has to offer though. :) I'll be back Monday.

cpsaddict

Well, I just bought a few on ebay, so we are good now! They are more expensive, though. I bought a set from the Disney Store that are plastic, but they still work fine for DD. It had Sarge, Fillmore, Guido(keeping track of that little dude is impossible), Luigi, Lightening and Mater. I am going to Big Lots on Sunday, so I am going to check there, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC