For those who are interested, Big Sale...

ADS

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
thank you so much for sharing. I work in a non-profit pediatric hospital so we allllways need things like this!:thumbsup:

sb518

Ahh man, some good stuff, looks like I missed my chances though :( who could pass up a $30 AO to play with? :whistle:

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
It looks like the one catch is that shipping is rather expensive...so while you may get an umbrella stroller for $3.25....you pay $8 shipping

Starlight

Senior Community Member
There were a number of things I was interested in, but they to were all sold out.

It would have been a good opportunity for me to pick up a bunch of stuff to hold for Christmas and such.

:(

cheerbop

I wonder when this sale started, though????
When I clicked on about 25 or 30 different things last night at 8:15 all but 1 were sold out...???:(
There were over 1600 items on the list.
I wish they would have taken off all the sold out things to make it easier to scan through and also to not get my (or your) hopes up.:ROTFLMAO:

R&J'sMom

The sale started yesterday morning at 12:01 am and has been advertised on every message board that I've been on so I'm not surprised that most of the items are sold out. You can't beat the prices! The local stores are not matching the prices, I called around yesterday on the ride on Tonka truck and they were only on clearance online.

amyg530

i stuck a few things that actually were available last night on my wishlist and this morning the prices are higher on them, i wonder why?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC