Question Booster issues in 2011 accord

carseatfreak

So we got the booster dilemma in our van figured out (new monterey...loving it) but we still need to solve our accord problem. Oldest dd rides outboard passenger side (2 rear facing next to her so we have to stay in this position for her to be able to get in and out). She had a highback tb but she was having problems and so was dad getting the lap portion tight bc it would stick at the belt path. Got a safety 1st booster bc the lap belt path looked like it would work and the back kept bothering her and hubby kept taking it off to please her (and they complained of the width and getting it buckled) and they somehow lost the head piece part...don't ask me how or where it could be! She can't sit in the safety 1st one without the back bc it keeps sliding forward on her so now she is back in the tb which is not ideal to me. I saw a lite rider at walmart today and thought I would try it. It slides too so i dont think its going to work.

Ugh! Am I missing something obvious! I like the narrowness of the lite rider for her to buckle (she has not been in it yet though). Is it a big no no to put something under to help? I assume yes. The seats are leather and very rounded. Thx for getting this far! I welcome any other booster suggestions (approx 49" and 50 lbs).

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC