what infant seat is this?

ADS

featherhead

You're probably right:eek: Not sure why I was thinking infant seat. In fact, if it was an infant seat they probably would have said "baby car seat" instead of "child car seat". Still want to know what seat it is though:)

lawgirl5

Regardless of what it is, it looks very old to me and not in "good condition" as stated. The straps just don't look safe to me at all. I would NOT buy a used carseat and really, it should be illegal to sell them I think (except between friends/family perhaps where one knows the history). I'd be willing to bet its an expired seat. The whole thing creeps me out!

mominabigtruck

Regardless of what it is, it looks very old to me and not in "good condition" as stated. The straps just don't look safe to me at all. I would NOT buy a used carseat and really, it should be illegal to sell them I think (except between friends/family perhaps where one knows the history). I'd be willing to bet its an expired seat. The whole thing creeps me out!

It doesn't look that bad really and how would you know if it's expired if it's a european seat? Unless you're utd on european seats?

And isn't it a european listing anyways? I suck at geography but I'm pretty sure ther's no state called Nuemberg.
Posted via Mobile Device

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I don't see a car seat and the listing shows a foreign address.
It's a sidways pic on the right hand side of the ad.

As for foreign, I suppose it is if Candians are considered to be foreigners to the U.S. Winkler and Neuenberg are both in the province of Manitoba.

christineka

As for foreign, I suppose it is if Candians are considered to be foreigners to the U.S. Winkler and Neuenberg are both in the province of Manitoba.

Oh. I googled and got something in German. And I still don't see a car seat. Maybe my browser settings are blocking it or something.

mominabigtruck

Like I said, geography is not my strong suit but I knew it wasn't a us listing. And btw, I haven't slept all week so I'm feeling a bit *****y so if you notice just tell me to shut up;)
Posted via Mobile Device

featherhead

LOL! There are a lot of little villages around here with what most people would think would be strange names. Schanzenfeld, Neubergthal, Chortitz, and I could go on and on! I was hoping someone might know what it is, or be a google expert or something, but that's ok:) We have a very large population of European immigrants (mostly from Germany), so I'm fairly certain it is European.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Like I said, geography is not my strong suit but I knew it wasn't a us listing. And btw, I haven't slept all week so I'm feeling a bit *****y so if you notice just tell me to shut up;)
Posted via Mobile Device
Ha, and I actually hadn't even seen your post! I was just responding to Christina. :) (I did read yours now)

If I sounded snooty, that wasn't my intention.

mominabigtruck

Ha, and I actually hadn't even seen your post! I was just responding to Christina. :) (I did read yours now)

If I sounded snooty, that wasn't my intention.

Lol, I just thought I was having a brain fart. I was thinking Germany but then I didn't think it was spelled that way. I'm like wth, now we're critiquing seats on cl in other countries??
Posted via Mobile Device

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC