ISO: Pics of kids sleeping in the ProSport and TrueFit

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have one of the prsport. Gotta go ask the mom if it is ok to share. There was no head slump, but I think that may be due to my sloped seats.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Post 12,000!

Here is a pic of the PS in my car.

XTSLProSportBLVD702.jpg

XTSLProSportBLVD70.jpg

BLVD70ProSportTrueFitPremeier2.jpg

knkdt

This is the only pic I have of ds sleeping in the prosport. He seemed to sleep well in it. This was once we got in the car after arriving in TX, he was beyond tired (we had to be at the airport at 5am). We don't use it much since it "makes his butt hurt", there really isn't much padding in this seat, so he rides in his fr85 mostly.
DSCN1236-1-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, I had to crop out the child next to him who is not mine ;).

AtTheSouthDam

I've never gotten a chance to snap a picture but DD2 has only fallen asleep in the young sport and prosports since she turned three. No head slump but not terribly reclined either. She loves her seats.

StPaulMom

I happen to have both seats, but no pics! Truly, they are both great, so you can't go wrong with either one. Neither of my kids have head slump in either seat.

christineka

My dd slept in the true fit today. I didn't have a camera and she woke up before the van stopped anyway. She didn't have much head support at all. She had more support in the marathon and the radian, but she didn't have a problem sleeping anyway. Then again, she doesn't have a problem sleeping in an upright radian either.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I looked all through my PB and don't recall ever using the True Fit FF, but this is how DD slept in it:
EagleRIverhike047.jpg

jess71903

Ambassador
glockchick said:
Thanks for all the pics! Is the prosport as upright as it looks? I think upright is his problem.

Well, look at Judi's pic, though. It depends on the car. It does have a recline block.

Sent from my Desire HD using Car-Seat.Org

Phineasmama

I guess it just depends on the car but the side wings are so deep that my kids just lean their head to the side kinda and it's right there, so their necks are never in an awkward position.

glockchick

Cool. Thanks. My truck is straight up and down.

I had to laugh because the ball for rear facing was perfectly in the green when it was installed forward facing in my truck. I can't imagine that seat in cars with seats that recline even a little.

AtTheSouthDam

With straight up and down you want to be sure to flip the recline foot and probably order the comfort foam for the seat belt gap. I noticed the gap was exaggerated with very straight seat backs. DD2 is most comfortable in the middle which always slightly reclined. In the last row I forgot to recline the seat and it was very straight up and down. With the recline I fixed the problem.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC