KeyFit 30 is on BRU!

Ahzryn

I went out looking to see if the new Evenflo is up yet, and imagine my surprise when I saw the KeyFit 30!

It doesn't really look that much different to me from the old model, the description reads about the same, but they are saying birth to 20 months, so I sure hope that shell is deeper!

ADS

Kellyr2

I LOVED the regular key fit. If I was buying an infant seat today, this is probably what I'd get. Though I have zero complaints about my SS1.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I'm still waiting to hear the difference in shell height between this one and the SS1. Or if the manual reads the top height as 30" or 33"? Anyone know?

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Do you think I've whined enough about it yet? ;)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MEASURE THE SHELL HEIGHTS OF THE SS1 AND THE KEYFIT30 AND LET US KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

Thanks! :whistle:

cpsaddict

HOPEFULLY, it will have arrived at my BRU today and I will measure when I get to work tonight. We have the Trevi and the T. Advance, so the Keyfit must not be far behine.

I will post late tonight(tomorrow for east coasters) when I get home from work!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I might be able to do some measuring today if it is at my BRU. I have to go buy diapers and I'll bring a measuring tape with me just in case they have it in stock.

cpsaddict

I might be able to do some measuring today if it is at my BRU. I have to go buy diapers and I'll bring a measuring tape with me just in case they have it in stock.

It wasn't at Tigard last night, but we were supposed to get a truck today, so cross our fingers it was on that truck! I have been impatiently waiting since I read it on here that some stores had it! Check out the Triumph Advance while you're there! So cool, I love it. BTW, I work at 6 tonight, if you are going that way. :whistle:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
While I didn't measure the shells (Sorry, Jen!!!!!!!), I did photograph them side by side, so you can see that there doesn't appear to be a difference in shell height, slot height, etc.

S8000402.jpg

I still need to go with a measuring tape, though.

lynsgirl

Somebody needs to get their grimy paws on this thing and measure the durned top slots to compare to the SSI :whistle:

:eek: And to think I kinda sorta had the opportunity the other day. I escaped with just the baby the other evening and was in BRU and saw it. No new Triumph yet, but all of the Triumphs they did have were on sale. I should go back to try the baby in both seats with a camera (that has new batteries! lol) and a tape measure.

I saw the Regent on the shelf, but no PW or Monarch and my happiness at having a Regent IN A STORE (mine have all come from online retailers) was tempered by the sign on it that said "Regent Booster Seat" :rolleyes: .

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC