Radian angle adjuster?

vrclay

I remember there being some talk of this magical item. Is it available for purchase yet? Any idea on release date? Thanks.

ADS

kathysr98

Has anyone beaten this horse lately? I'd call, but every attempt I've made at getting customer service for anything has sucked this week.

mrosehughes

I saw a reply to a post on diono's fb wall (duomo replied, that is) that said something like 'we're hoping november'. Not a great source, but it's something at least, I guess :)

NannyMom

I've been emailing Allana, their...uh....I forget her title. The 1st batch had the arrows printed the wrong direction, so they're waiting for the 2nd batch to be completed. I just asked her yesterday, and they are still not ready.
We are currently working on a special gold plated with diamonds Angle Adjuster, just for you! J It’s going to be a little bit longer.

Here is the price list. Of course, we are out of the old SKJP stock.

Let me know if you have any questions.

MAggie Boston

Are these still unavailable? Does anyone know how much they'll cost?

Is it legal to use anything else to do the same job? It basically just looks like a rectangular piece of very firm foam, right?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC