Lost another RF battle....

lourdes

I have a small home day care and I have a twin brother and sister, they are 16 months old and today they arrived FF, I ask why and the parents just said they look uncomfortable, just that, I have send them a lot of info from here and the YouTube videos but still they feel is ok for them to be FF, I told them I wasn't going to say anything else but I did told them they needed to take the time to do some research, and they also need to read the car seat manual, they had the marathon on the 3 recline but they say it was fine that way........

ADS

bnsnyde

We have a FF 11-month-old at preschool. Last week he was in a bucket, and is now FF in a convertible. Guess the mom made her choice.
But being straped in sounds good...

Today my great-uncle could not loosen the straps of the carseats for his grandkids to get them in...and drove with them unharnessed (ages 2 and 4) home. He went slow. He called his wife, was beyond frustration...now why can't a guy just ask for help? There HAD to have been lots of moms around. :)

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
The Marathon can be reclined FFing for children under 35# (I think).

It is not a choice anyone here would endorse, but it is the parents' choice to make. You need to respect that if you want them to listen to you at all in the future: they don't "need to" watch YouTube videos.

lourdes

carseatcoach said:
The Marathon can be reclined FFing for children under 35# (I think).

It is not a choice anyone here would endorse, but it is the parents' choice to make. You need to respect that if you want them to listen to you at all in the future: they don't "need to" watch YouTube videos.

The funny thing is that they did read what I send them and they also watch the videos they just feel that the kids are uncomfortable and that's it, I didn't "fight" with them or anything, I just ask them why and that was it..... I know that if I get to enthusiastic about it then later they won't come to me for advise.
I did another thread here about the marathon 70 recline and someone posted that for FF it needed to be on the 2 or 1 recline

lourdes

I just hope that they don't get in any accident, they drive 1 hour in the morning and in the afternoon from house to work

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC