tooting my own horn

christineka

I'm tired, so I want to tell you all how great I am. I managed to get three seats in a 2003 mitsubishi lancer. I didn't get the new seats in, but I got proper seats. The passenger's side seatbelt had a chunk missing, so I had to use latch, which moves the seat towards the center a bit. Here's the 3 across that ended the afternoon: driver's side- rfing titan (It takes up less front to back space than the discovery and I know parents are tall.), center ffing baseless intera (I think that's what it is. It's the 4 in 1 seat. I checked the directions on the side and it shows it installed with and without the base.), and passenger's side discovery. I top tethered the intera. It hadn't been before. Also moved the straps up for the ffing kid. Mom had thought they were supposed to be at or below for ffing. I didn't get the new seats in, but they'll be getting a van in about 3 weeks, so they won't be a waste.

Oh, one thing I thought was weird is that the intera base, which is also a backless booster expires one year before the rest of the seat. (The base was 6 years and the seat was 7.)

Oh and feel free to toot your own horns too:)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC