Seats from Baby Boutique Outlet

msg221

Has anyone ordered from them? If so, are they new seats that just have damaged boxes or are they returns?

They have FR85's for $199.90, so that is pretty tempting!

Also, with their free shipping, is it shipped via FedEx or UPS?

ADS

creideamh

My ex got a Nautilus... brand new with tags, box a little beat up. I THINK it was FedEx, but I'm not positive.
I've gotten an Olli and a PWSG from them. Same condition. Can't remember who delivered mine.

msg221

I just want to make sure that it will still be delivered via UPS or FedEx since I would have it delivered to my work. I can't imagine that it would go via Parcel Post, but I have to be sure because we aren't allowed to have personal mail via USPS delivered to us at work. I e-mailed them, but was hoping someone here would know.

As for that denim Marathon, that has got to be old! I noticed that they are putting the product description for the MA70 with it as well.

hrice

christineka said:
I know someone has ordered many seats from them and been please. I have serious reservations about this denim marathon, though.

I think they got that pic from an eBay listing or something. I saw that and was going to email them. I guess they had trouble finding a stock photo? They only sell new items.

T4K

It was probably stuck in a closet or something and they figured they should sell it. I'm curious what the DOM is?

Mysweethoneybee

Their retail store is about 40 minutes away from me. Everything is new in sealed boxes and most of the boxes are in good condition. I bought a Sunshine Kids Monterey from them and it was a year old but it only cost me $50. The best bet would be to call and ask how they ship. They don't seem to respond to emails well. The original store was in the back of a warehouse that was used as a garden center. I think a relative of the garden center owner started the business. Now they have a new store opening in Arkansas.

nevaehsmommy

I can go check the DOM on the denim marathon if someone would like. The store is blocks from my house. It is still in the back of the garden center. They dont seem to know what they are doing as far as pricing goes. They had a scenera they were selling for $79 but when I was there they had a Strada booster for $30. It seems to be hit or miss if you get a good deal.

ETA. They have a FB page that they answer questions on pretty quickly

Athena

They have FR85's for $199.90, so that is pretty tempting!

FYI: They aren't much more on Amazon (about $212-228 depending on fabric) with new DOMs (mine arrived at my door just two weeks after it had been manufactured), non-beat up boxes, and free returns if there is a problem.

glockchick

I'm getting a little miffed with them.

I ordered a MA for CJ so he can sleep in the car on the 21st. I needed it by the 28th for a trip the next day. I called on the 28th and they said it was sitting on the loading dock and gave me a tracking number.

The tracking number STILL says
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

At this rate it won't be here this week either. :( I just tried to call again and got a machine even though it's within business hours.

msg221

That really stinks. I guess that makes up my mind since I was still waffling back and forth about ordering from them or not.

glockchick

Ok they called back. Said there was some mix up with ups where they canceled their account. They said it's now resolved and DS's seat will be going out tomorrow.

ETA - 11-3-2001 - My seat did ship yesterday and will be delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'm leaving tomorrow to go out of state for a week. :( Guess I'll have my friend come pick it up and put it in my garage for me.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC