Where could I find a super slim 1pc swimsuit for DD?

Mommy0608

She wears size 5-6 tops, but she's really, really thin. She's never been able to wear a one piece suit, they are always either too baggy in the butt or too short in the torso. I would prefer to find something in-store so we can try on without having to deal with return shipping, but I realize this isn't exactly the best time of year for that. Any suggestions? Thanks!

ADS

ahgirls

I second speedo swimsuits. My dd1 is very skinny with no butt. Those have always fitted her well both now when she was younger.

She wears junior med tops but kids size 12 pants with adjustable part pulled in.

Holly

We have gotten the swimsuits from landsend.com they come in regular, slim, or plus.
Hannah's from this year is a 6 slim. For next year I got a 7 slim top and an 8 reg bottom (in a bottom style that all the reviews said ran super tiny).
She hasn't been able to wear a one piece suit before lands end either.

rxmommy

Lands' End slim swimsuits run SUPER slim ime. I bought slims for my big girls this year, because they both wear slims in jeans and they fall off. :rolleyes: They are both mostly legs, though, and need bigger sizes just to reach the ground. But the slim swimsuit was too tight on my oldest DD. I should've gotten her a regular size. You can return them in-store at a Sears.

Mommy0608

I looked online at the Lands End suits, and it looked like the slim sizes started in the bigger girls, I didn't see 5 or 6 slims. Hmm. I'll have to look again.

ETA: Just looked. I only see the slims in sizes 7 and up. Would someone mind sharing a link? Thanks!

Holly

Mommy0608 said:
I looked online at the Lands End suits, and it looked like the slim sizes started in the bigger girls, I didn't see 5 or 6 slims. Hmm. I'll have to look again.

ETA: Just looked. I only see the slims in sizes 7 and up. Would someone mind sharing a link? Thanks!

I haven't seen as many slims in the swimwear this year as last year, especially in one pieces. I hope they come out with more with next years stuff. We're done with Hannah's suit from this year if you want it. It's a one piece in 6 slim. I have pics. It's not worn or faded at all, she has only worn it a handful of times this summer. You can have it if you want. Let me know if you are interested.

rxmommy

That could very well be true, sorry! My oldest I think has a 7 slim suit. I forgot that Lands End has toddler girls, little girls, big girls sizing.

Mommy0608

I haven't seen as many slims in the swimwear this year as last year, especially in one pieces. I hope they come out with more with next years stuff. We're done with Hannah's suit from this year if you want it. It's a one piece in 6 slim. I have pics. It's not worn or faded at all, she has only worn it a handful of times this summer. You can have it if you want. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm sending you a PM. Thank you so much, Holly! :love:

Holly

They did have them in the smaller sizes last year because I debated whether to get Hannah a 5 slim or 6 slim. They also have a swim skirt from last year in the overstock section in slim in the little girls sizes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC