Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Need a LIGHT GOLDEN brown top and pants, size 4T,5/6,5T

I need a sweatsuit, jogging suit, or long-sleeve shirt and pants, size 4T (if it has a stretchy waist or is cut big), 5T, 4/5, or 5/6. Heck, I could make a 6X work if that's what I can find. I don't care if it's stained or has a small rip, but I need it to not have a pattern (will consider one, small logo on the chest or a logo on the back of a shirt/sweatshirt or teeny tiny polka dots or something.) I don't care if it's boys' or girls'. It's for a Halloween costume so I just need it to be the right color! Jacket with or without hood is acceptable, as is a shirt/top with or without a collar. Or even a dress and leggings! But it MUST be an approximate (within a few shades lighter or darker) match for this color:

That was with flash, and is a pretty good representation of the IRL color. So, yeah, light golden-ish brown; like, you know, a light walnut piece of furniture, or a dark gold with lots of brown in it. Light, teddy bear brown!

If you don't have one but have seen something on a website that will work, please let me know! I need it by Halloween.

Please help! This is the very last thing I need to get for the kids' Halloween costumes!
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Need a LIGHT GOLDEN brown top and pants, size 4T,5/6,5T

Anyone? Pleeeeeeease?
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Have you checked the Haynes outlet online? Just a thought!
    Former CPST and momma to 4
    Katie, Mia, Liam, & Kian
    all riding safe in our '14 Nissan NV "TARDIS"

Do you have a link?

I checked the hanes outlet when you posted earlier and I don't see anything.
    Chardon, Ohio - One Heartbeat - 2/27/12

I found a gap velour jogging suit on ebay. It was perfect-except it was size 12.

She can squish up the legs and arms on a 7 to make it work, but not so much a 12!

I am going to a consignment sale tonight, do you want me to look there? If so, PM me your budget and phone number and I can try to text pics and prices if I see something.

Have you thought about another animal costume that would be the right color and just cutting off the head? We have a lion costume that would be the perfect color, but it is only a size 2-4.

Yep. That would be fine, if it wasn't too heavy (we don't get that cold!) And if it FIT. That seems to be the problem, sigh!

What about getting a white cotton sweat suit or leggings and shirt and a packet of dye?

I've thought of it. Not optimistic about the color.

I have a lead on some long underwear! I may go that route.

Senior Community Member poohbearkrazy's Avatar

I have this one, but it's only a 3T.

Christine:Mommy to: Anthony 10.2, Caleb 8.11, Jacob 5.10, Katelynn our newbie 6/18/13
    and our angel Nevaeh 1/1/07-1/1/07