My turn with the Radian piece loosening!!

Cattitude

And now I just don't know what to do.... I keep re-evaluating every 2 months or so;). After reading here about that clip that loosens up with just a light touch, I have been checking mine pretty regularly with no issues, until yesterday.

It loosened up right away when I pushed on it. My DS now weighs 43 1/2 lbs and I am also concerned about the recline of the seat too. It was always right about 45 degrees and I could not get it up anymore. Now with his weight going uo it seems like the recline is leaning back more. I would love to leave him RF right up until he hits 45 lbs but I am starting to get concerned that the way the seat is now might not be so safe after all.

1. What to do about the loosening clip? (I will also search)

2. Can I do anything about the recline?

Should I start reconciling myself to turning him soon?

ADS

NannyMom

The clip....do you mean the latch is loosening? If so, Diono will possibly replace the latch strap.

As for the recline angle, there is an Angle Adjuster coming out any time now (the 1st batch had arrows printed backwards).

Cattitude

Yes the latch strap. I'll call them and see if they will replace it then.

I know about the angle adjuster but how friggin' long are they going to take :rolleyes:

Any longer and my DS WILL hit the weight limit so it won't matter anyway.

Thanks ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC