My bumper sticker

bnsnyde

I went all out with the ages here, but I see NO rear-facing beyond infancy, boosters for 3-year-olds, and no booster seats at all for grade school. All around me.

So this is to say that yes, I can RF a child over 1. I can harness a child who is 4. And I can booster a grade-schooler for a long time.

And I stick to my sticker. :) Oh, and not all seats can do these things. So I put choose a carseat. I know I can be extreme. That's just me. Going on husband's older Civic car. Wonder if he'll notice. Now, I have find out if stickers harm paint on the new van!

Last edited:
ADS

soccer_widow

I bought a heavy duty magnet sheet, put my stickers on it, then cut to fit and put it on my van. No damage to the paint, and I can move them around.

bnsnyde

I put a magnet on the Civic and it totally took off a ton of paint! Yikes!
So I'm willing to maybe do a sticker, but magnets now scare me.

It sort of baked on in the sun, I guess.

WhatAboutPuppy

Stick it on a window... A magnet will ruin paint. If left to long the paint around it will fade (a little, never noticeable until you protect a portion of it), also... Magnets hold moisture to your paint which will eat away at it also. Stickers aren't really any better for paint. But... A sticker will come off a window with a little goof off, or I use a razor blade because after a few years the stickers become brittle and crack off in pieces when you try to remove!!
LOVE your sticker!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC