Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Wayfair shipping: how long?

I bought a stroller cover off Wayfair (formerly csn) today. It says it ships in 3-6 weeks. Does it really take them that long just to put a label on and get it out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Caleb 11 yrs. 70lbs. 55" 5-steps Megan 8.5 yrs. 45lbs. 48" Harmony Literider
    Grace 6 yrs. 40lbs. 42" Nautilus
    Cameron 4 yrs. 34lb. 39" Radian XTSL
    Sally born 4/28 SR35, Zach born 4/28 Combi Coccoro

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Wayfair shipping: how long?

That usually means they have to get it from the manufacturer first and it can't ship until they get it. It also could mean it drop ships from the manufacturer and they are unsure of when the manufacturer will ship so they put a play it safe date.
    TechnoAdult · Driver's seat ·
    TechnoTween · Britax Parkway SGL backless · Safety 1st Incognito ·
    TechnoKid · Britax Frontier ClickTight x2 · Graco Tranzitions ·

I think back when it was CSN and they had all those deals on the RN's some were saying 3-6 weeks, but then people got shipping confirmations way before that. So it may not take that long.

CPS Technician

Lol, I was so worried. I got an e-mail saying it shipped today. I just ordered last night, that was FAST! Let's hope it gets here super fast too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Caleb 11 yrs. 70lbs. 55" 5-steps Megan 8.5 yrs. 45lbs. 48" Harmony Literider
    Grace 6 yrs. 40lbs. 42" Nautilus
    Cameron 4 yrs. 34lb. 39" Radian XTSL
    Sally born 4/28 SR35, Zach born 4/28 Combi Coccoro

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lorismurph View Post
    Lol, I was so worried. I got an e-mail saying it shipped today. I just ordered last night, that was FAST! Let's hope it gets here super fast too.
    It might. One of their warehouses is in Ogden. I get them in two days when they come from that one. The other one is in Kentucky and takes 3-4 days to me- probably 4-5 to you.

Their shipping estimates are often wrong- either saying it will ship immediately and it takes weeks, or saying it will take a month, and it ships the next day.