Whats your favorite?

ADS

StillThankful

infant/bucket--graco snugride
convertible--that's hard--ease of installation are the britax seats (classic style), for Rfing the My ride 65, for FFing the EFTA.
Booster--new to this--I currently like the Evenflo Big Kid HBB.
:)

luckyclov

Bucket - Chicco Keyfit (22 or 30 - doesn't matter, I move my babies out early anyways)

Convertible - Britax Marathon 70

Combination - Britax Frontier 85 (I added that one in:p)

Booster - Sunshine Kids/Diono Monterey (HBB) and Harmony Literider/Youth Backless Booster (NBB)

BabyKaykes

Hmmm...not sure... But if I were buying one of each right now, I'd get a Safety 1st OnBoard Air 35, a Pria70, and a Romer Kidfix (but I'd settle for a ProBooster)

Mysweethoneybee

Of the seats I have owned:

Bucket: SS1

Convertible: Britax Marathon or Evenflo Triumph Advance

Booster: Sunshine Kids Monterey

My all time favorite seat was the Britax Regent even though it was a niche seat it was perfect for my family.

bnsnyde

infant: Chaperone
Convertible: Britax Advocate 70 for RF
Radian XTSL for FF
Combo seat: Recaro Prosport but Frontier85 SICT a close second
Booster: Kind of like the Vivo if it latched

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I honestly don't have strong favorites, because seats fit kids and cars so differently. If I were to drop a baby tomorrow and that baby would grow on the exact same curve as my current 9yo, I would skip the bucket, start out in the MyRide, switch to a Nautilus when she was ready for forward-facing, and stick with the Nautilus until seatbelt age.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Infant: Chicco Keyfit
combination: Radian minus SL, MA70
FF: Graco Nautilus
booster: RECARO ProBooster

These could change so easily. I guess they're my favorite RIGHT THIS MINUTE. :p

lil.miss32

Like others have said, I like different seats for different reasons and different kiddos.

Bucket: Either the Chicco KeyFit30, or OnBoard 35

Convertible: Love the MyRide and Symphony for RF'ing. My favorite for RF'ing is the Multi-Tech (adding here since I wouldn't use it as a booster).
For FF'ing I love the Radian.

Combo: Nautilus

Booster: Not there yet.

MorgieBear'sMama

I haven't had my hamds on as many seats as others. Out of the ones I have owned my faves are;

Keyfit
Marathon
Monterey

Trying to type on a tiny touch screen is hard, please forgive my typos.

monstah

I have owned a bajillion seats. Of all that I have owned, my favorites are

Infant/bucket - KeyFit 30
Convertible - Tie between any model Britax and the Coccoro depending on my needs.
FF only - Nautilus
Booster - Clek Oobr

lanwenyi

Infant - none - I have yet to find a bucket I like. I might try an Aton or a Via35 if I were going to have another kid, but I'd likely go straight to a convertible anyway. I just don't like buckets.

Convertible - TFP - it's my kids' favorite and my 2nd fave (to the classic Blvd), so it wins overall

Combination - not sure yet (both of my kids are rfing), but the Maestro is my #1 rec seat to others b/c it's cheap, but harnesses for a good long time.

Booster - not sure, my kids aren't booster age yet, but I suspect that the Vivo will give them the best fit and I love the deep wings.

Backless booster - Literider (now harmony youth booster) - it's cheap, narrow, light, and has given GREAT fit to every kid in every car that I've used it in. If only it was avail somewhere OTHER than Wally-World.

I know OP didn't ask abt combination seats or backless boosters, but they're a category all their own in my mind.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC