roundabout 50 cover on a marathon?

Shancouchon

I have a marathon (older one with a RF to 33lbs still 2 more years before expires) will a Roundabout 50 cover (the pink/brown kathryn pattern) fit on it? I love how soft it is but the seat that it once was on has since been crushed due to a minor bump at a light.... anyway I am craving a new seat and hoping switching up covers will help scratch it LOL

ADS

Shancouchon

Thanks ladies!! My husband will probably cry if I buy another seat for no other reason than I am bored with what is in my car!! I am going to try it out tonight!! Didnt want to undo my seats if there was no way it would work only to be frustrated!! Hooray!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC