Question Most comfortable nbb?

actuallyamanda

What would be the most comfortable nbb? Kendall is turning 9 next week and she's currently in the graco nbb. She's 70lbs and appx 4'5". She doesn't give me any problems abt sitting in her booster but she has told me that it isn't very comfortable. There's no foam or padding so I can see why. So which ones do have padding and seem to be the most comfortable?

ADS

creideamh

My 10 y/o cousin likes the Evenflo AMP the best. She's tried the Olli, TB, and bottom of Monterey (Santa Fe.) She says it's nice and cushy, therefore she has "no problem using it" :p She's only about 55lbs though.

sirrahn

I think it depends on the kid...DS1 really liked the Olli and used it until he 5 stepped. DS2 eventually said the Olli hurt his legs and moved to a Harmony Cruz for a short time before he 5 stepped.

DD1 (52" and 60ish lbs...will be 9 next April) loved her Literider, but recently decided it isn't comfortable anymore. She tried the Olli and one of her sister's Turbos, but didn't like either of them at all. She's now very happy in her Big Kid Sport (bottom is an Amp...not sure how much longer she'll use the back, but it's there and has neon pink leopard print which she loves:cool:) She uses the Cruz in DH's car. Her issues are mostly with leg support and not padding though.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I've heard good things about the Sante Fe, but that is pricey.

My 10 year old sister was in a evenflo nbb but is having a lot of problems with a pulled muscle in her back and was finding it hurt to sit on now she is in a harmony light rider and says its very comfortable even with her sore lower back

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I just picked up an Amp on sale for DS (~62lbs/54".) He quite likes it. :thumbsup: Besides the cupholders, which were a big selling point for him, he likes the higher armrests. I find he sits better in it too. :)

(The Monterey is still his primary seat. ;))

NVMBR02

DD has an AMP and she likes it though it isn't very padded. I just ordered a Santa Fe for her to use in DH's car since she will be using it more often sometime between now and spring.

monstah

I sat in a literider for about 20 minutes the other day and was shocked it was so comfy! I'm 5'6 and 130. - It wasn't in the car, it was so I didn't have to sit on concrete. :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
My kids have never liked the Olli... the Cruz gets three thumbs up (one from each kid, lol).
Foot support is the big issue for my kids, they really have to have a light stool to rest their feet on to prevent leg and back pain.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC