Bubble Bum

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I haven't heard anything at all. Probably best idea is to call the company and ask. I know they're still pretty new in the US so not sure if they'd have resources to test to CMVSS 213.2, but never hurts to ask...

tam_shops

I emailed the company awhile ago, they didn't know the answer or understand the regulations b/c the person happily offered to send me one, straight here to Canada! :thumbsdown:

tam

tam_shops

Found the reply, I was wrong, they did understand, and wanted to make sure you understood, and will send it to you if you wish:

Many thanks for your interest in Bubblebum.

Bubblebum is approved to EU Reg44.04 presently and is not approved for use outside this region. We will be launching in the US and Canada soon. The US / Canada product while it is the same generic product has different labelling and instruction manual.

If you wish to purchase please provide by email, confirmation that you understand this, stating your name, address and you can then order on our website www.bubblebum.co.uk,

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Found the reply, I was wrong, they did understand, and wanted to make sure you understood, and will send it to you if you wish:

Many thanks for your interest in Bubblebum.

Bubblebum is approved to EU Reg44.04 presently and is not approved for use outside this region. We will be launching in the US and Canada soon. The US / Canada product while it is the same generic product has different labelling and instruction manual.

If you wish to purchase please provide by email, confirmation that you understand this, stating your name, address and you can then order on our website www.bubblebum.co.uk,

How old is that email? It launched in the US quite a few months ago, so I'm thinking it must've been quite awhile ago that they replied with that?

tam_shops

Your right, I didn't think it had been that long, Jan 4th though! I probably asked about it when the car seat lady did that review.

tam

U

Unregistered

Re: Bubble Bum Availability In Canada

Why is the Bubble Bum product not available in Canada? What safety tests is it not passing to make this the case? Has anyone had a problem ordering one from suppliers willing to ship it into Canada for use travelling to Europe and the United States?

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC