Fisher Price Safe Voyage Deluxe 50% off + FREE shipping at Babycenter.com!!!

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I actually ordered one of those seats last night. I have never seen one but I thought it would make a great seat for grandparents house. My parents always had a car seat for Lyndsey at their house and when she wasn't using it it sat on the shelf in the garage. So, it sometimes was a little dusty etc. That car seat is long gone since Lyndsey is 8 1/2 but this would work great. It's cheap and better than one of my Boulevards or my Marathon sitting on the shelf getting dusty. They didn't have to pick up Lyndsey often but every once in a while I needed them so they had a seat on standby. I can't wait to get it. Someone had a link here with comparison photos of it next to a Marathon. Can anyone tell me where it is. I've been searching all over for it.

MamiOf3

I actually ordered one of those seats last night. I have never seen one but I thought it would make a great seat for grandparents house. My parents always had a car seat for Lyndsey at their house and when she wasn't using it it sat on the shelf in the garage. So, it sometimes was a little dusty etc. That car seat is long gone since Lyndsey is 8 1/2 but this would work great. It's cheap and better than one of my Boulevards or my Marathon sitting on the shelf getting dusty. They didn't have to pick up Lyndsey often but every once in a while I needed them so they had a seat on standby. I can't wait to get it. Someone had a link here with comparison photos of it next to a Marathon. Can anyone tell me where it is. I've been searching all over for it.

Here ya go!
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=18896

1girltwinboyz

Oh i just bought TWO red ones for my twin boys to replace the sceneras that were in an accident. At $89 each, I feel good about getting reimb from the other guys ins co. :)

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
looks like they're out of stock now :( well i guess that's good because that means a lot of kids are in a nice seat!

abacus2

Got mine today. DOM June 2007!
party.gif

kidzndogz

Yup they are all gone. I finally got confirm email yesterday. They were sent out via fedex this morning! I hope to get them by Friday:D

Darn! I didn't see this thread till today...I'm seriously thinking of buying one. Guess I'll have to pay the $129 at Albeebaby. How long do you think that sale will last?

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I just received ours this morning and it has a DOM of 06-21-06. That is fine with me because Karley is going to outgrow it long before that and we have no other babies to hand it down to. I definately like the red/black better. I like the look of the black/grey better but don't like the feel of the grey silver fabric. I took off the pillow and the strap covers. The pillow looked like it would just be a pain and slide down all the time. The strap covers are that silver grey material and itchy. I rubbed it on my neck and there is no way I would like it. Karley would pitch a fit with them on. The red fabric looks like a twill and the black a poly type. I was not impressed with the base. At first when I took it out of the box I thought it broke. I see now that you pull the base off the little posts and readjust and snap back on those. Weird. Also the little legs on the back they do bend a little. But hey, for $97 and it being a Britax I'm all for it. I wish I had bought two when I ordered. They were an awesome deal. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

abacus2

I'm glad I got the red one then. I wonder if they oversold and sent me one direct from the company once their warehouse was empty. I keep looking at the date on all the different stickers kind of in disbelief DOM 6/15/2007. I ordered mine the morning of the day they sold out. This and our Decathlon will be passed down to Emily to take the place of her Triumph and Touriva and I plan on trying for more kids in the future so this seat will get a lot of good use, starting with Rachael, a born Daddy's girl, being able to ride in Daddy's car again for the 1st time in about 10 months. Yay!

rowdygrl700

YAY! I got mine in today- the red one- and it is also DOM 6-5-07! :eek: I'm so glad! This is an extra seat for either my in-laws or my grandmother. I can't decide who will get it. I KNEW I should have bought 2 instead of just one.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mom2nj

Got mine today, DOM 06/06, wish it was 07, since will have a 3rd sometime, but for $96, 5 yrs is still good. Now which car to put it in... Maybe DD may want it, worried about her legs falling asleep though.... now she sits cross legged in her Radian.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC