Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar

Two new app problems

1) The time stamps on threads seem to be Central Time now. I don't know if Darren is just trying to get me to move to Chicago, or what... It's only on the app, BTW, not the regular site. That's still Pacific.

2) I seem to have lost the ability to start a new thread. Usually I can just go to a forum and click the arrow, and select "new thread," but now that option is gone.

Both worked earlier today. I suspect the brief downtime just now might have had something to do with it?

Oh! Maybe it logged me out? Ok, I'm going to post this anyway because I took the time to type it. But I'll go back and check the app again.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic
    My time is correct.

Ok, weird. The app showed me as logged in, but I couldn't reply to this thread or access PMs, and I had ads.

So I closed it and restarted, and then it had me logged out. I've logged back in now and it seems fine. Although the PM I was in the middle of sending probably didn't happen.

Re: Two new app problems

No idea, maybe a maintenance related quirk. Haven't seen any other errors since then so hopefully whatever it was is resolved.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, eBay, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright 2001-2016, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

Yeah, no other problems since I logged in again, so I'll go with fluke. (I did briefly take the Central time zone thing as an omen though.)