Question Diono leveling wedge or Angle Adjuster

tam_shops

Anyone see any pre-orders or better yet real orders online yet? Impatiently waiting to order and planning on going to the US next week so would love to return with one!

tam

ADS

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
There was a problem with the initial batch shipped, so they're having another load sent. Nothing to do but wait.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
murphydog77 said:
There was a problem with the initial batch shipped, so they're having another load sent. Nothing to do but wait.

Can we get a discount on the "seconds"? :p

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Ugh, I'm waiting (im)patiently as well. Of course, I also would have to locate my RF boot :whistle: in order to use it.. I'm excited to put it RF in my car though.

fyrfightermomma

An Aurora said:
Ugh, I'm waiting (im)patiently as well. Of course, I also would have to locate my RF boot :whistle: in order to use it.. I'm excited to put it RF in my car though.

Yeah...what does one do if they can't find the boot? Do they sell them seperately?

LittlePeanut

fyrfightermomma said:
Yeah...what does one do if they can't find the boot? Do they sell them seperately?

I'm pretty sure they do sell them separately. I'm not sure if it's on their site or if you'd have to call and order it though. You could also try the FSOT board and see if someone has one from a crashed FF RN (that would have still been within it's useful life/non-expired) and that the boot was not in the vehicle during the collision.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Hm, I need the new style; the old one is just too wide :( I'm really hopeful that with the wedge I can actually use the Radian RF; it works ok in the passenger side, but now for school pick-up line I have to have the Radian behind the driver, and that seat moves automatically.

Cryssy Jane

An Aurora said:
Hm, I need the new style; the old one is just too wide :( I'm really hopeful that with the wedge I can actually use the Radian RF; it works ok in the passenger side, but now for school pick-up line I have to have the Radian behind the driver, and that seat moves automatically.

There's a new one on eBay for 6.99 I believe although I didn't click it so I don't know if there's additional shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

actuallyamanda

I was just looking for a preorder for it last night and didn't see one anywhere. I want to turn my son back rfing in my car & this will help sooooo much.

Does anyone happen to have pics of the old and new boots side by side? Or a link to a previous post abt it? Just curious as to which one I have now.

I have a Radian I got from my mom when my youngest sister moved to a booster I called sunshine kids and they sent me a new RF boot free

Pixels

I was just looking for a preorder for it last night and didn't see one anywhere. I want to turn my son back rfing in my car & this will help sooooo much.

Does anyone happen to have pics of the old and new boots side by side? Or a link to a previous post abt it? Just curious as to which one I have now.

I see that you have an XT. All XTs shipped with the new boot. The change was made at the same time the XTs came out.

Old boots are the same width from where it attaches to the seat to the toes that go in the bight. New boots taper and are narrower at the toes.

I do have pictures in one of my albums.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC