Cheapest stroller for Maxi Cosi/Aton

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
What's the cheapest stroller (or snap-n-go-type frame) that will accommodate Maxi Cosi infant seats or the Aton?

I have a feeling there isn't anything that will work for me, but I really have no idea.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
ketchupqueen said:
Check Craigslist, SNGs are on ALL THE TIME for half price or less, since they only get used a few months.

Phineasmama said it's a *new* SNG, though. Is there a difference?

Phineasmama

Phineasmama said it's a *new* SNG, though. Is there a difference?

See how this one doesn't have a back part to the part of the frame that supports the car seat? It worked with my Graco I used to have because it snaps on to the front. I'm not sure about the Maxi Cosi but my Aton doesn't have the same kind of snapping system as a Snugride or something similar.

http://www.babytrend.com/strollers_snap-n-go/1305.html

^compared to the "new" one I mentioned previously

The Onyx and Ruby require a separate adaptor, no?

they do but when I got my Onyx I realized I didn't really even need it, I just put the car seat right on the stroller seat and it kind of wedges in there. I obviously leave the baby strapped into the seat when I use it like that but it hasn't budged, even when I had to run through the airport :p

oakster

We have the Aton and an older Snap n Go (est. 3-4 years old?) that some friends gave us, and it definitely doesn't work, sadly. (The seat tips all the way back and forth with no way to attach securely.)

Hunting for something like this too...so far the leading contender seems to be one of the Cybex umbrellas since at least it would have some use beyond the Snap 'n' Go timeframe.

A baby store near us that carries the Aton also suggested trying the stroller straps that are designed to connect the Aton to the Cybex strollers on other strollers, so that might be something to explore too---not sure that helps if you have a Maxi Cosi seat or not. It's not an officially endorsed use of them, but the woman there thought it might work on a lot of strollers with similar designs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC