Put Marina cover on seat!

Mama2J

Wow that was more work than I anticipated! Felt like I had to take the whole seat apart, and I felt bad about cutting the slits in the top, like I was messing it up or something! I hope I did it right. I'll post pictures soon, once I get them downloaded.

It was my day off and Justin is at school now. I think he'll like his new comfy seat - he may miss the mesh cup holder though. I think it looks nice with the tan harness straps.

I don't have a gentle or handwash cycle on my washer, so I handwashed the old cover in the bathtub. Maybe I will try the washer anyway next time, as I now have it dripping all over my bathroom floor! I keep going in to squeeze it but there is still water hidden in all that padding.

Last edited:
ADS

Mama2J

Thanks for the towel suggestion! It's almost dry today. Once it is completely dry I can put it in a plastic bag and keep it in the trunk. Hopefully pictures will be ready next week sometime. :D

I'd love to sew an edge around the slits I cut in the back and perhaps put some velcro on it like the Regent cover had, but don't know when I'd ever have the time!

Oh, I had to uninstall the seat at Target this morning, because I noticed after buckling Justin in, I had threaded the harness wrong yesterday. All fixed now...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC