For Sale or Trade Brand new Carrot Cake CCO

ericarizo

SOLD: Carrot Cake Coccoro. DOM is 7/2011. I have a Keylime Seat pad and harness covers(no infant insert) to go with it as well. Will trade for a Britax, TFP or sell for $160.00 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS
M

mybabymonkeys

I have a tf in black and gray. I can get the Dom in the morning. I know it early 2011

M

mybabymonkeys

It won't let me upload pics on here :( inbox me ur cell #. I think I have one on my phone

robbertbobbert

If this is still available I want it...

I'm in Lakewood/Tacoma, and could probably drive up and get it/we could meet somewhere if you'd like to avoid shipping.

ericarizo

robbertbobbert said:
If this is still available I want it...

I'm in Lakewood/Tacoma, and could probably drive up and get it/we could meet somewhere if you'd like to avoid shipping.

This is still available. I am willing to meet to avoid shipping. PM me so we can see what works.

robbertbobbert

I purchased this seat from this seller on 10/11. I have not received it, and she has stopped responding to my attempts to contact her. I was never given information on the shipping method or a tracking number.

I recommend caution in purchasing future products from this seller.

wyomommyx3

I would give it a few days... things happen and get held up. I've bought from her too with no problems. Ans usually better to contact a mod and try to resolve before posting public things about someone's reputation :twocents:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
wyomommyx3 said:
I would give it a few days... things happen and get held up. I've bought from her too with no problems. Ans usually better to contact a mod and try to resolve before posting public things about someone's reputation :twocents:

Mods have no authority to intervene in swap transactions as they're at our own risk. In fact, the mods created a public thread to report such problems since it's really the only recourse (in addition to working through PayPal).

ericarizo

I received one text from this person asking where I shipped it because PP has her address listed incorrectly. I cannot access my PP account to see where it was sent because all my info has been changed. I am working with PP to fix this issue and am going to the PO to talk to them as well. I did not think to get a DC# since it was going down the road. There is no tracking info when shipping parcel post.

wyomommyx3

LISmama810 said:
Mods have no authority to intervene in swap transactions as they're at our own risk. In fact, the mods created a public thread to report such problems since it's really the only recourse (in addition to working through PayPal).

Sorry if I mis-spoke... I guess my point was it seemed a bit harsh considering the time frame etc to post things like that ;)

ericarizo

Ok I'm at the PO picking up my brother's mail as he has it on hold since he is gone and the seat is here. I listed his address as a return since I am having problems with my mail carrier( different PO's by the way). I obiviously sent it to the wrong address( although I don't feel that's my fault since she said that PP does that sometimes) but it is my fault for not checking my brother's mail sooner. I am willing to ship through UPS but at this point would rather refund the money, keep the new seat and sell the xtra cover I had included to prevent any further problems.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC