What Britax covers do you own?

Connor's Mom

Just for fun, I wanted to post a thread about what Britax covers are out there. Since joining this board I have seen so many covers that I had never seen before or even knew existed. I am just wanting to see all the fun stuff that is out there whether it is still being made or it is discontinued. :D

We have:
Boring Granite MA
CowMoo MA
Onyx Regent

I would like to have a Blue Fido MA but those are few and far between and go for quite a bit of $$$ from what I have seen.
If I ever have a girl I will have to buy a Boulevard just because I LOVE the Shannon cover.
I am also waiting patiently for them to make a CowMoo Regent cover. :whistle:

ADS

arly1983

Do you mean have owned , past tense? or currantly own?

Have owned:
Microdot Grey (RA)
Denim Plaid (RA)
Freedom
All-Star Tan
Aloha (RA)
Foofy
Tiffiany (DC)
Sahara (DC)
Olivia
Luau
Ashley
Navy
Cowmoo
Soho Couture

Currantly:
Sahara (Regent)
Funky Denim (modified Huskey cover)
Brosnstone (BV)
Shannon (BV)

Hello, my name is Arly, and I have a Britax cover problem....

Last edited:

mommy2jana

I only have:

Ashley Floral (Marathon)
Onyx (Regent)

Would love to get my hands on a Madison for the Regent and there are several I want for the Marathon (Olivia, CowMoo, Onyx (just b/c it matches my car), some of the new Coutures, and Daisy just to name a few). If we ever get a Parkway, I'd like to get Tiffany.

hsjwmom

I had in the past:

Safari RA
Stormy MA

I have now:

Ashley Floral MA
Comoo MA
Blue Bouquet Regent
Denim Bodyguard
Fiesta Bodyguard

Mama2J

All I have is a Sahara Regent, and a Marina cover coming today (should be there when I get home!). With all this cover talk, I'm thinking I'd like a Blue Bouquet. Of course they are nearly impossible to find. Anyone used that one for a boy? I noticed it is only flowery in the center. :love:

JOII

I only have the Red Oklahoma University cover.

I bought it and made the parental decision to rip to seams of a small portion of the embroidery and cover the rest with an Ohio State University patch. I bought it was before they made just red covers, that would have been so much easier. :rolleyes:

Michi

Our ADV had the plush deep blue ( Marina I think?)
MA - Platinum
Regent- Sahara
Monarchs - Red & Black

I would LOVE plush girly covers for our MA and Regent, but I'd also go for a lighter denim or an animal print, too....( Being from WI - I'd LOVE anything Cowmoo!!!)

My oldest would love a pink Monarch cover.

LuvBug

I currently have 2 classics and 1 funky denim. My sis has the new blues. We use to have colonial blue and foofy... apparently we are pretty plain when it comes to carseat covers lol!

supercrunch

I have...

Houndstooth
Racer
a sad, sad stormy that needs new elastic
and a sad denim cover with a pink/red stain in the seatback corner

I would sell the sad covers for really cheap if anyone needs an emergency backup but doesn't want to spend $50 for a "just in case"

scout

RA:
Denim
Foofy (gone now :()

MA:
Fido
Ashley Floral (though DD has a distinct preference for the the Fido)

Bodyguard:
Fiesta

Regent:
Blue Bouquet (for my 8-year-old DS -- he chose it at 5 and he continues to love it)
Madison (on order, but I've already paid for it so I feel like I own it ;))

ktmo

RA
Jefferson Tan
Denim

MA
Graystone
MicroDot Tan
Granite

DC
Odyssey

I have a friend who has a Blue Fido and doesn't know what she has (she is not a car-seat freak like me). I thought about trying to trade her for one of mine, because she was talking about needing a new cover, but doesn't want to spend any money. I just don't know if it is in decent condition. It is at least a few years old, gone through two kids and they eat/sleep/live in their car.

Katie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC