Vancouver Techs

dingohate

A very dear friend of mine is having issues installing her Radian in her 2010 RAV4. She has sent me videos and has even enlisted the help of the local fire hall. She's still not happy with the install and I suggested I might put her in contact with a tech in her area. She's in Vancouver but I'm sure she'd be willing to take a reasonable drive... 30 minutes or so out of the city? Can anyone help?

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
She can come to me. RAV4 (older model) can be a tough install with the best of seats--and the Radian is not the best of seats for ease of install. She'll probably end up with the seat outboard. Tell her to ring me--318-6597 on the original area code.

-N.

bubbaray

I have a 2010 RAV4 and an older RN. What install and where is she trying for? I can play around if you like. I could also meet up with Nicole if that would help.

FWIW, I've found installing seats in my 2010 RAV4 pretty easy.

Just eyeballing it, though, I think a RFg RN might not work outboard -- center would be my 1st try. FFg, she should be able to do center or outboard either side.

AND, just an FYI, it is NOT possible to do a 3 across or a side-by-side install in the RAV4. There is outboard LATCH (no center LATCH) and the seatbelts overlap in a funky way.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC