Kohl's children's brands--help?

mom2juliarose

OK so I'm wondering if anyone can help me here... I started shopping at Kohl's in 2005. I used to buy their girls' clothing from there, and it was displayed just like the current Jumping Beans brand stuff. In 2007 they changed to JB. I have been wracking my brain trying to think of the name of the brand before they changed it to JB. Google searches are coming up empty. I wish I had some of DD's old clothes...
Anyone know?

ADS

Dillipop

According to Wikipedia, these are the brands exclusive to Kohls. Is it any of them?

* Apt. 9
* Sonoma
* Croft & Barrow
* Jumping Beans
* Urban Pipeline
* Moments
* So...
* Tek Gear

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
When I worked there back in the beginning of 2011 it was still called jumping beans...we had jumping beans, chaps, sonoma, and so

those were the actual kohls brands

mom2juliarose

I'm pretty sure after some searching that it was "baby Sonoma" ... there's Sonoma Life + Style now but it's different. eBay showed me some "baby Sonoma" items with tags and I'm pretty sure they're what I was thinking about.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC