Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Complete Air questions....

About the same time that I left state for the summer for work, there was a lot of contreversy about the "rules" of use for the Complete Air. I am wondering what the official end results were.

My son is over 38" now, but can I still go by the 1" from the top rule for RF?
    Also is it allowable to install at the 45 degree angle?

Or is this all still parental discretion?

TIA

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Parental choice for sure. But the newer ones soon to be released will have both lines. The 45 line and 30 line so if that helps you feel better about it then I am glad to have helped. Besides that they have stated it passed testing all the way from 45 up to 30 degrees but will not formally recommends the more upright on older models.
    10.5yr old Topside Booster, 9yr old Topside, 6yr old Topside, 4yr old RXT RF, 2yr old RXT RF

Combi Coccorro waiting

They are still holding firm to the 40" height limit too.

I think is a parental choice like many other decisions that we made as parents, I have the CA and is not at 45 angle and my DD is 37 inches height and still have like 5 or 6 inches left, she will stay RF until she has 1 inch left
    Lourdes
    mom to Amanda Victoria 6 y/o in a Graco Turbobooster and Sofia Victoria 5 m/o in a Safety 1st On Board 35 Air