Thumbs up for Dorel Juvenile Group

CrabbyBunchX3

I emailed them over the weekend regarding our safety1st intera with the slipping harness adjuster[we have 2 total]. The seat was made in 2004, so I wasn't going to get my hopes up...but they're going to be sending me a new seat:)
This is the email I got back from them

Dear Jessica,

Please provide the following information so that we may start with
getting this car seat replaced. On the back side of the adjuster strap
near the harness bracket, will be a tag that has a date code on there.
Please provide the date code as written there. We have ordered for you
pre paid shipping labels to have this car seat picked up. It will come
with a number for you to call FedEx at your convenience for this to be
picked up from you. Once they have picked this car seat up, please call
us at 1-800-544-1108, with your reference number ###, so that we
may verify the pick up and order your new car seat for you.

Thank you,

Chelsea
DJG USA

ADS

mominabigtruck

Are they sending you a new intera? Didn't they stop making them a while back? Honestly, I would've asked if I could have two uptowns. But then I make people in customer service hate me:D

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
The same thing happened with an Intera I checked -- at 1st they said they'd send a new one.... Then they called the parent back & just said "Sorry, go ahead & buy your own replacement" :eek: :thumbsdown: (they suggested the AO, but this mom was smart enough to call me instead)

Hope this works out better for you than it did for this other mama!
*FINGERS CROSSED*

CrabbyBunchX3

They didn't say what they would replace with...but I've already considered asking for uptown(s).
So I just got around to looking for the batch# on the harness...that tag has apparently ripped off...We'll see what happens now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC