ABC Expo 2011: What’s New from Evenflo - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
ABC Expo 2011: What’s New from Evenflo - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

It seems that everyone is stepping up their game and Evenflo is no exception!  There are several exciting, new and improved CRs from Evenflo that are either hitting the shelves now or coming soon. First up – the highly anticipated Securekid 300 & Securekid 400 based on the Maestro platform. These new combination seats offer an adjustable head [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com and please leave us comments at the Blog!

ADS

RYLANSMOM

Re: ABC Expo 2011: What’s New from Evenflo - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

I'm liking the secure kid :) I love my GN but I just recently switched from an SUV to a 2012 honda civic. I <3 my new car but when my fiance and I decide to have a baby I am already trying to figure out if and how we can do a 3 across. the GN obviously is not 3 across friendly but the Maestro or Secure Kid just may work :) is it sad that I am "preplanning" a 3 across?

mominabigtruck

Re: ABC Expo 2011: What’s New from Evenflo - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

I don't suppose they had any new covers for the momentum?? I called a while back and they said they would but so far just brown and grey blah.
Posted via Mobile Device

3acorns4Christy

I like the secure kid.

Our three across in our truck needs a smaller width HWH so that might be it.

Spam

Is the secure kid more sturdy than the maestro? I really like the arb position on the embrace, I wish it was available now, I'm not finding it anywhere yet.

babyherder

They look like good seats but other than the amps the covers are sooooo boring. The new amps are awesome!!!! I have a firm rule that if I'm going to spend money on baby/kid gear that sits in the back of my car all the time then it has to look awesome.

Kobain's Mommy

Am I the only one bothered by the "SecureRide 35?" That won't be confuseing at all throwing into the 4 SnugRide seats.

bnsnyde

Neat!
So son has a Maestro in Nana's car and he's 46 lbs. So far so good. It fits perfectly and the headrest is not high so does not block vision. It's in the middle where there is no vehicle headrest.

So I need to know...how much HEAVIER is the new 65 lb. seat? (like for travel).
And can you push the headrest down when child is not sitting in it (but keep it installed)?
I'm not going to make Nana drive with a headrest blocking her view if child is not there, as she only uses the seat a few times a year for either the oldest or second oldest kid.

hrice

I love the guitars on the Amp! Any news on when/where it will be sold?

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

Not a fan of the SecureRide 35 name either. Come up with your own names Evenflo! It looks like a great deal though.

njkj

Do you still have to have the 1.5 inch clearance between the front seat and the SecureRide?

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor

Keep in mind that everything you see at ABC is just an offering to the buyers. If the buyers don't order it - it never makes it to market. It stinks, but that's how it works. So don't get your hopes up over any particular fashion unless it also happens to be grey/black or brown/tan. :rolleyes:

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor

Do you still have to have the 1.5 inch clearance between the front seat and the SecureRide?

Yes. That's always going to be a rule for any Evenflo infant seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC