Quick decision time- gn or gn elite?

P1ally

I'm sitting in a target parking lot with DS, trying to decide what to do. I like the green nautilus that target has right now, but I hate the new style buckle, and I wish the headwings adjusted. I could just order a GN elite from amazon for $140, but I despise the cover (gabe). I think all the elites came with the old style buckle though.

So wwyd? Target gn, and just get an old style buckle? Or hold out for the elite and buy a new cover?

I should mention I'm impatient. :D LOL

ADS

Aurezalia

Ask G. Let him decide. BECAUSE YOU NEVER WILL. :p

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone. Sent from my Droid

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have the Beckett one and :love: everything about it. I'm getting used to the new buckle.

tam_shops

I'd buy the sale Target one. Take it home, try it and see if DS can figure it out. I would NOT use it. I'd think about it and then decide b/c then they'll be gone and you'll realize you're spending $40+more for a new cover, rather than $20 for a new set of buckles.

Do the old buckles fit on the new seats?

And, what's w/ this new buckle thing? Looked on the Target site and found a green Nautilus for $140, but it looks like the usual buckles?

Then, looked at the Amazon site, and think it looks like the round (regular style one) ever other seat has? And, it's a plain grey seat for the same price. Was there a different one you don't like? The Elite has lock offs or something, right. Don't think the Elite is here in Canada.

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC