Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Installation

Installation

Can somebody recommend a link for a video to properly install my Britax Advocate 70 CS? I can't find one and for some reason the Britax web site is not working for me. Thank you! Oh, RF with LATCH

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ7p4-ylklk&feature=related"]BRITAX Convertible Car Seats: Rear Facing Installation using LATCH - YouTube[/ame]

Hope this helps!

Thank you I just keep seeing new tips come up that aren't mentioned in the manual...such as the LATCH connector being right side up (I didn't know that was possible), weight limit on LATCH...I want my baby to be safe just feeling frustrated that I don't know a lot of this stuff:/

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus Jeanum's Avatar

Re: Installation

Hiya, I moved your installation related thread from Car Safety over to the more pertinent Installation and Technical section of the forum.
    Regards,
    Jean

DD1 Age 16, 66" Driver's Ed
    DD2 Age 12, 64" 5 steps

Click here if you wish to view the full size version of my avatar

Admin - CPST Instructor wendytthomas's Avatar

Re: Installation

Just make sure the arrows on the LATCH connectors are pointing right side up. That's all you need to do for your seat. They'll look upside down (at least to those who know them, I guess) if you do them backward).

Wendy
    wendy, cpst-i mom to
    piper, 7/26/02, 62", 108#, seatbelt, driving her own car
    laine 9/16/09, 54", 96#, Nuna Aaces, Diono Solana 2
    in my husband's 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser, my 2017 Volvo XC90, and big sister's 2016 Honda Civic
    https://www.car-seat.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1353&dateline=1552329  785