fun with carseats, i'm happy now

amyg530

so after being so ticked about the A/C in my truck i decided to go to the baby boutique and play around with the MA in my truck to calm me down (is that weird?). well to my suprise they actually had just got a few regents in stock so while DS stayed inside and played at the train table (the ladies at this store are great) i brought a regent and a MA out to the truck to play around and see if they would both fit and they do!!!
i have a 99 dodge ram and can definatly fit a
regent, MA (RF) and scenera (RF)
i'm about 99% sure that i can fit
regent, MA (RF), MA (RF)
or
regent, MA (RF), MA (FF)
about 95% sure that i can fit
regent, MA (FF), MA(FF)

and about 90% sure that i can fit
regent, MA, regent

i really wish i could have tried to fit 3 regents across (i wasnt gonna ask them to take two more out of the boxes, they might have thought i was crazy) b/c i knew that i have a wide back seat but i didnt realize how wide it was. but i am really happy to know that i can fit all those seats in my truck!

who'd ever thought that playing with carseats in the heat would be calming therapy

ADS

Loves2sing

I love hearing this! This means I won't have any issues in my truck with seats either! You made my day!! LOL:D

amyg530

I love hearing this! This means I won't have any issues in my truck with seats either! You made my day!! LOL:D

what kind of truck do you have. yeah i was happy to finally get to try them all out. leg room might be an issue at some point but at least i know the seats will fit which is the important thing. hopefully at some point we'll get a mini van but at least i know in the mean time they'll fit

cpsaddict

Car seat therapy is NOT weird! I have bad anxiety and when I feel really bad, I just install a car seat or three and it calms me down. :rolleyes: ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC