Wish I could buy it...

AuntieKatie

I went to toys/babies r us today with the 4 year old that I nanny for to shop for her sister's birthday and of course I had to go into the car seat section haha and Abby was kind enough to let me stick her in some seats :)
She liked the GN because the neighbor boys have them haha I wish it was an Argos on display so I could have easily made the straps fit her but oh well. After trying that one, I had her sit in the Marathon and we are both in love!! She wanted me to buy it for her to have in my seat and I really wish I could!! She has so much room to grow! When I had the harness up as high as it goes, it was at least 4 inches too high :)
I attached some pics... Not sure if they're gonna show up or not, this is my first time trying to post then from the app.

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
It looks like she may have outgrown te MA70 by height unless I just can't see the straps correctly.

She is adorable though!

AuntieKatie

They're right at her shoulders and when I moved the harness up, it gave me an extra 4 inches or so :) I wish I would have thought to grab a pic with it up..oh well

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

AuntieKatie said:
Just measured, her torso is about 15" she's about 38" overall :)

Odin was 40 inches and 15 inch torso and had nearly outgrown the ma ff. The picture is the ma70 at the highest harness level installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

AuntieKatie

I must have measured her torso wrong then, because she definitely had a lot of room to go up on the harness. :shrug-shoulders:

AuntieKatie

So I was out and about with Abby today and we decided to try some seats on Target just for fun :) they didn't have the marathon 70 but they had the classic, so I put the harness up as high as it would go and she definitely has room to grow harness wise but her head is pretty close to the top... Is it ears to the top with this seat? And is the harness height the same
for the classic and the 70?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC