Shower Cap style Cover for SR35

Little Ps Mama

Can anyone rec a cover that will fit on a SR35? I want to buy one for my SIL and I can't find the one I have that fits over our SS1 (it's an Eddie Bauer model--must be discontinued). Thanks!

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I got mine on Ebay from "Little Jack." It's double sided fleece and is a good size. Even a little baggy, but worked perfect to tuck a blanket under if needed. The head hole is larger than mass produced ones and the flap was really large and kept wind out. We used it with DS's SS1 and will be using it with DD's SR32. She has this thing that comes with it she said is for inside the seat, but I used it with my swing/bouncer. It made spit up in there so much easier to clean up.

Here it is on an Evenflo Titan
IMG_5033.jpg

And on our SS1
IMG_5027.jpg

Chila88

I would agree with Kobain's Mommy that the head hole in the one discussed in the thread I linked is really small. Fine for younger babies...but when I sewed my own when my DD was around 8 mos to get more leg room....a bigger head hole was also definitely part of the plan as she was ticked that she couldn't really see out of the other one anymore.

So if the baby is going to be young this winter....the others are fine. But if they're older (8, 10, 12mos +) I'd definitely look for something larger....like the one Kobain's Mommy linked.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC