Amazon formula deal -- do you think it is legit?

krfogle88

So, I am a pretty firm believer in that babies usually only need milk based formula. Only a few need a real hypoallergenic formula. I plan on nursing and formula feeding and thought this was an amazing deal. I have two cousins due around the same time as me I could give these to if they do not work for me. Bright Beginnings has their premium formula for 6.99 a can for 23.4 ounces. I ordered 3 at that price. Even if I cannot use it someone else can. So, do you actually think they will ship me three at that price??

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Beginnings-Premium-Formula--Ounce/dp/B00432EV3I/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1316790425&sr=8-7"]Amazon.com: Bright Beginnings Premium Formula, 23.4 -Ounce: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

ADS

Holly

That is an awesome price for it! That's about the size of can I'd get at Walmart for $13 (The Walmart brand) and even that was cheap compared to the name brands. I've heard really good things about Bright Beginnings, If I were you, I'd probably buy even more if it comes back in stock for that price!

Mama2theD

It's made by PBM and is their brand so it isn't a generic like a store brand but still isn't "name brand" but even so I know them to be a great company ( i deal w several of their other products at work) so I say grab it at that price it s a great deal!

lawgirl5

PBM happens to make most of the different "store brands". Babies R Us brand, Target brand (which I used), Wal Mart's Parent's Choice, CVS's store brand and many, many more (including...Bright Beginnings). They just market to the different stores under their labels but I'm willing to bet, its the same formula in different cans.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC