Stroller news from ABC

tinytreasures

Does it help that baby gizmo said the GT will be $100 more than the regular? I'd expect the Versa to be near that, too.

my phone thinks it's smarter than I am.

The only reason I clicked on this thread was because I thought you were talking about the ABC stroller I own already.
I still think I want the Britax B ready.

ADS

crunchierthanthou

It doesn't look like the same mechanism on the GT..... so my guess is a brake - could be wrong though.

IDK i am way excited about the GT..... they're about 2 years too late though! I would have gotten a single one of these years ago.... but i am super attached to my leather handles now! :p

look at this photo-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/verysheri/6176629446/in/set-72157627737634056/

I'm thinking adjust mechanism with the brake down lower (with the cable coming out).

crunchierthanthou

I found a press release from Dorel that mentioned a new stroller they're unveiling at ABC. I didn't pay attention, though, because I'm not really a stroller person. Or a Dorel person :duck:

I never was until I owned a BJCE, and had to walk nearly everywhere for 9 months. I probably still wouldn't have been if I didn't hang out here.

crunchierthanthou

Peg news:

coming in 2012-
Peg Perego Pliko Four Stroller
Peg Perego Switch Four Stroller- available in 8 colors, $499.

Peg Perego Book Stroller-
a compact stroller for use from 0-3,
available in red, blue, and green
adjustable handlebar
5 recline positions, including flat
one hand push
canopy has loop to attach toys
footmuff with hand pockets for baby.
suspension
cupholder
compact fold and stands when reclines

Also, Bugaboo is adding a snack tray for the Cameleon. I think that affects about two of us here. :p

newyorkDOC

Maybe the price of the BJCM will come down. I mean at $329 the GT is pushing the price of the BJCS. And how much will the versa be? Even more?

I agree about the break mechanism and adjust in that flickr pic. Looks similar to the adjust on the bug bee.

Jennifer mom to my 7

the bumbleride color looks close to my aquamarine blue RAD.

duorad4.jpg

Chrissy

okay, City Mini GT info-

-will come in single and in double
–the double will be replacing the City Elite Double (which will be discontinued)
-colors = Orange, Green, and Bamboo (mustard-ish)
-seats are bigger (wider, deeper and taller)
-they’ve added more padding so hopefully the child won’t feel the frame through the fabric
-deeper footrest
-wheels are now 8 1/2 inches, and more rugged and durable
-adjustable handlebar
-the bar that goes across the lower back part of the stroller is now U-Shaped to allow easier access to the basket
-two windows in the canopy
-weight limit of 65 lbs
-weighs 4 lbs more than the BJCM

You forgot to mention, it has AIR TIRES! :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC