ProSport foam for the seat belt gap.

AtTheSouthDam

Anyone actually have this and can you pictures of it? I bumped the other thread but I don't think it's being noticed because it's so old. All other searches have failed. I want to see if it worth trying to get a hold of Recaro for. DD2 has decided it is uncomfortable in both seats now that she knows the seat belt is there :rolleyes:.

TIA!

ADS

bnsnyde

Sorry no pics, but we have them and used them.
But I took them out.
For us, it seemed too bulky, like the kid jutted out. (But I think others didn't find this to be the case?)

But it did, I am sure, provide more comfort. The kids never complained, though, before or after.

Spam

I no longer have the seat, but do have pics of the foam. This was supposed to be a test piece and they were going to "finish" the product and send me another one, but I never recieved that one.

100_2376.jpg
100_2377.jpg

zeo2ski

So that's over/in front of the seat belt? DS already juts out like he's in a reclined seat just from the seat belt being there. He says the belt doesn't bother him, but it really looks like it would so I've been wondering about getting the foam. Thanks for the pics!

AtTheSouthDam

So that's over/in front of the seat belt? DS already juts out like he's in a reclined seat just from the seat belt being there. He says the belt doesn't bother him, but it really looks like it would so I've been wondering about getting the foam. Thanks for the pics!

I thought it went behind the seat belt to fill the gap. :confused:

BabyKaykes

I've been contemplating this. It fills the gap between the belt and the shell of the seat, right? The belt doesn't bother DS now, but then, he weighs nothing...wondering if a few more pounds would change how he feels about it.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yes, it goes between the shell and the lap belt. I haven't tried one. I have used the seat for a few different kids and none noticed the belt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC