Carseat Scrapbook

Mama2J

I was looking through Justin's baby pictures the other day, and decided to see if I had some carseat pics to make a page for his scrapbook.

Anyone else have some older carseat pics to share?

2 months, about 12 lbs., RF (couldn't find any w/this seat actually in the car!)
justin-carseat-2mos.jpg

9 months, about 20 lbs., RF
justin-carseat-9mos.jpg

21 months, about 28 lbs, FF
justin-carseat-21mos.jpg

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
This was DD1's "going home" pic. Horrible Eddie Bauer seat that we hated and only used for 2 months.
goinghomeqr7.jpg

Mama2J

Beautiful Anna! At least she was in a 5-point! I had no idea that 3-points were less safe, I just knew it was cheap and came with a stroller that it could snap into.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Beautiful Anna! At least she was in a 5-point! I had no idea that 3-points were less safe, I just knew it was cheap and came with a stroller that it could snap into.

Oh I didn't know anything about carseats--I didn't know the difference between a 3pt and a 5pt, I just liked the fabric of the EB one, that's the only reason I bought it :eek:

Loves2sing

Aww! Your kids are so sweet! I love seeing the brand new infant pictures, it make me want to have another one!:)

abckidsmom

My oldest in her crappy 3 point harness Graco. I can't believe we felt comfortable enough with it to turn it upside down.

DSCN5982.jpg

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I love these threads and seeing all the adorable babies. I have quite a few, but I'll limit myself. I have a whole photobucket album of the kids and car seats. :eek:

Jonas:

Leaving hospital 15 days old, 19", 5lbs 4ozs in a graco snugride; 3mos old; 5 mos old:
carseatcominghome.jpg
newyear07tomidjan012.jpg
kidsmarch107015-1.jpg

5.5 mos old with big sister in the background:
rdadianmarch07015-1.jpg

Jillian:

Leaving hospital 21" 8lbs 9ozs in an evenflo portabout 5:
of50332443.jpg

I don't have many other pictures of her in her car seat until she was 2.5yrs old and my kind of obsession turned into a full blown obsession with car seats. :whistle:

This is the last one taken before she was turned ff'ing at 34mos old - I have some before this one, but didn't want to post even more than I already have...lol
jaspermay07061.jpg

*disclaimer - the toy on the handlebar of the infant carrier was all soft like a stuffed animal and passed the *ouch* test. :thumbsup: Although it's gone now - it was getting in the way of moving the handle and canopy.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I have lots of X when he was a newborn & coming home from the hospital, but they're not digital, so I'd have to scan them and I don't have a scanner! That's something that's been on my to-do list for so long, though!
Here are the only 2 I could find.
X, 18 mos, RF in his Triumph. He fell asleep with a fry hanging out of his mouth while he was reading my Parents magazine. I took the picture in the little RF mirror.
75701423705_0_ALB.jpg

R, 4 mos, sitting in her Snugride on the floor in the house.
52697849705_0_ALB.jpg

Mama2J

I love seeing all the cute baby pics! LOL on the upside down Graco! We didn't have a digital camera until Justin was 19 months old, so I don't have many good closeup pics before then. And never thought about taking many carseat pics before.

SPJ&E

I have TONS of carseat pictures, but not a lot of Pacey before about 1 year old. I found this board when he was about 7 months old, got his MA when he was about 9 months old, and then my carseat obsession began...and got worse when Joshua was born.

Pacey at 2 weeks old
PaceyAA5.jpg

Joshua at 3 days old (6 lbs. 3 oz. & 19 in.) and at 14 months old (21 lbs. & 30 in.)
DSCN02372.jpg
DSCN88692.jpg

ThreeBeans

Unfortunately most of my newborn pictures are on CDs somewhere, so I don't have any pictures of DS in his Snugride as a little one.

DS at 8 months, roughly 16 lbs, RF Britax Wizard

100_0268.jpg

DD at about 1 week, 7 lbs, Graco Snugride. AKA Gnome-child

100_0679-1.jpg

DS at 16 months, 22 lbs and DD at one week, 7 lbs

100_0643-1.jpg

Current picture: DD 16 months, 20 lbs, 30 inches, DS 32 months, 33 lbs, 39 inches. (Yes, I've fixed the harness slots and chest clip on DD!)

100_1419.jpg

mommy2jana

I don't have any of her teeny tiny baby pics in a carseat - I didn't think about taking carseat pics back then.

But here she is in her 3 pt Snug Ride. I bought it because I liked the print! lol I had no idea that 5 pts were safer back then!

7 months old (about 15.5 lbs) - on the way to the beach:
l_f66eb6ced9f7dedc20d3db28bf9b6141.jpg

10 months old (about 18 lbs)
l_97698194907e029da2b21580b17bab46.jpg

CPS_obsessed_EMT

Senior Community Member
Less than a month old:
Picture097.jpg

Not sure..in the winter so 7 mos?
Pictures258.jpg

About 9 or 10 months old:
Pictures185.jpg

and yes, her shoulders are below the slots, but just a tish :eek:

about 11 mos:
Pictures226.jpg

Just a few minutes ago, 15mos old, 20lbs and 30inches with shoulders *just* at the second slots:
Pictures121.jpg

(pardon her joyful expression, she is currently ill :( )

arly1983

3 days old, I hadn't done up his crtch buckle yet and his straps were probably really loose, 1st doctors visit
Picture333.jpg

5 months old, Going to see Daddy off at Ft Stewart..
000_0002.jpg

8 months old, Going to Pidgeon Forge, TN
Picture040.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC