true fit premier cover being replaced

mountainmama

We bought a true fit premier in polka dotty last year. The cover is coming apart at the seams and the company offered to replace it. Problem is they no longer carry the same cover. The options they have given me are:

cappucino
cranberry
aurora blue
retro geo

Can anyone shed any light on these? Are they all the same fabric? Does anyone have any IRL pics?

ADS

Spam

the cappucino is tan/brown and black. It's on the regular truefit so the recline indicator will be covered on the premiere. All plush.

Cranberry is red and brown. All plush. One of the first true fit premiere covers.

Blue aurora is navy blue plush on the sides and a slick silvery fabric in the center. The other first premiere cover.

Retro Geo is black and white from what I can tell and all plush.

Mags462

Get the cranberry.... i :love: it and wish i had one!!!!!! I have two Capps and while it is nice and i prefer it material wise to the retro geo and aurora i have always coveted the cranberry cover! :D

love-pink

The Retro Geo is black plush with a light gray center that feels like a backpack. Its a nice cover that would be cool if you have a child that sweats in the car. If I had to choose any of those Id get the Retro or Cappuccino cover. :twocents:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
We have blue aurora...it's very nice, stays fairly clean, BUT it gets VERY hot in the summer sun on the silvery part down the center. Covering it with a light colored blanket or towel helps.

Susan

geekKT

I have Retro Geo and was sure I had a picture uploaded somewhere but can't find it currently.

The outer portion of the cover is a black plushy material. It's soft and has held up well in its year and a half of usage. The inner portion, behind the infant insert, is a gray nylon/canvas type material that reminds me of a backpack. It has also held up quite well aside from a tiny snag or two near my kiddo's feet. The infant insert is white with black square outlines.

I really like ours, I don't find it gets hot or sweaty and it has washed up nicely the few times it's gotten food or something else on it.

That said, I'm a sucker for the Cranberry cover and should probably try to get my hands on one. It's brown and red and looks so nice. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC