News New Stuff at B'Rus

Spam

I made a stop at brus today after my appt. and was surprised to see new things :) Probably old news to some, but new to me anyways.

Summer Prodigy is on display. Played with the base some and it was pretty neat. I had a hard time getting it off the base. The infant insert is way padded under the bum, more than any other seat I can think off including the truefit. Fabric was nice enough, but kinda blah on the color scheme. They had the stand alone seat and the travel system.

Graco Argos 70. Liked the cover, kinda like a blue steel. Don't think I really like the single harness slot position. They make a big deal about the headrest not being over the harness on the nautilus, but it's okay on the argos?

Aprica A30 travel system. Features 'snugride' technology. The A30 has a privacy shade like the teutonia tario35, that's nice.

Chicco Magic, currently just have the stroller hopefully will have the car seat on the next truck. I liked it and am pretty sure I'm going with it.

Seems like there was more, but I can't remember. Didn't have a camera with me. Just a fyi the next time your out and about to check out the new stuff.

ADS

Baylor

Graco Argos 70. Liked the cover, kinda like a blue steel. Don't think I really like the single harness slot position. They make a big deal about the headrest not being over the harness on the nautilus, but it's okay on the argos?

This concerns me too. Why it be okay on one seat and not the other? I want to compare it side by side to the GN.
I may have to buy one because, I am running out of kids to put in car seats and I have not had enough darn it!

Pixels

This concerns me too. Why it be okay on one seat and not the other? I want to compare it side by side to the GN.
I may have to buy one because, I am running out of kids to put in car seats and I have not had enough darn it!

Because they are not the same seat, as much as they might look the same but with a different head rest to us. It's the same reason they have different weight limits: They are not the same seat.

It happens all the time, where two seemingly identical or similar seats have different rules, but we never question it. Radian 65/80/XT/65SL/80SL/XTSL with their 35, 40, and 45 RF limits and 65 and 80 FF limits. EFTA/EFT65 with 35/50 and 40/65 limits. Frontier 80 and 85. Regent and Traveller Plus.

Baylor

That makes sense. Different seats, different rules.
I just don't understand why it is okay for the headrest to cover the Harness. It would seem to me, that it may interfere with the harness in some way.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC