Colorado People! Golden FD Seat Check Event :)

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Hee hee, last time I went to a check it was mostly to get more of those identification stickers for the seat. The fire dept gave me a bunch so I didn't have to go back ;)

I'd come so you could figure out the best way to get three in my van while leaving the rambunctious one alone in the center row but I doubt I would make it in time. I don't think it's possible because of the locations of the TAs :(

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Hee hee, last time I went to a check it was mostly to get more of those identification stickers for the seat. The fire dept gave me a bunch so I didn't have to go back ;)

I'd come so you could figure out the best way to get three in my van while leaving the rambunctious one alone in the center row but I doubt I would make it in time. I don't think it's possible because of the locations of the TAs :(

I do love a challenge!! lol

ohiomommy08

We actually went to that last year! We had decided to go to Golden to the history museum, but when we got there, we saw the farmer's market and the safety fair at the fire station! We LOVE Golden and go there several times each year. It's our favorite little place to visit in the Denver area. It's so beautiful!

I wish we could stop by, but we're having a garage sale on Saturday. Have fun and enjoy your day in Golden!

Laurie

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
We actually went to that last year! We had decided to go to Golden to the history museum, but when we got there, we saw the farmer's market and the safety fair at the fire station! We LOVE Golden and go there several times each year. It's our favorite little place to visit in the Denver area. It's so beautiful!

I wish we could stop by, but we're having a garage sale on Saturday. Have fun and enjoy your day in Golden!

Laurie

If your daughter likes trains at all... the railroad museum there is AWESOME! We took Sam for Day out with Thomas a few weeks ago and it was SO cool - it would be great even without all the Thomas stuff!

Except the part where they didn't have enough parking so we had to park at Coors and take a shuttle bus 2 miles down the highway with Sam on my lap. :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC