I have a problem

Keeanh

I need to change my seat setup and maybe sell some seats. It's okay, I'm not asking for suggestions. Just through circumstances I've ended up in a ridiculous place seat-wise and thought you guys might find it amusing too.

See my siggy :p.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Sorry, not seeing any issues with your siggy. I just sold a seat yesterday and bought one today. Today was not planned.

Keeanh

Sorry, not seeing any issues with your siggy. I just sold a seat yesterday and bought one today. Today was not planned.

Hahahaha.

The number of seats isn't really a problem. The problem is that I have a new RN & almost-new FR sitting in the uninsured van :rolleyes:. That's just not right.

tam_shops

Me too and I have a brain defect! I have one car and more car seats than people that live here! LOL

For my 2 kids, I have the -2 seats in our car.
-2 for d/c.
-1 LBB I never use b/c I thought LBB was fine, then found out I should have bought a HBB and never got around to returning it for my $20 back! LOL
-1 spare for ODS
--Soon to be 1 spare for YDS
-1 baby bucket I can't even give away! LOL

That'd be 8, worse than strollers, at my worst I had only 7 strollers! LOL

tam

EmmaGrace'sMom

I have 2 kids...
3 RNXTSL's
1 classic MA
1 classic BV
1 Scenera
1 Avenue
1 Gen65
1 TB
1 Monterey

But in my defense the girls regularly ride in 3 cars and 3 of my seats expire within a year.

cowgirlsmommy

2 kids
Radian xtsl
Classic marathon
Classic boulevard
Boulevard 70
Advocate 70
Regent
Frontier
Probooster
Key fit 30
True fit premier

momtoo3

Um, have you seen my siggy too? Add to that a Scenera, 4 nbb, a Tribute and as soon as the Kiddy Shield comes out at least 1 of those. Oh and I need another booster for ds2 to get him out of the GN by winter.

Keeanh

Awww, you guys think you're bad. That's kinda cute. *cough*Judi*cough*

Yeah, but see, Judi is in a different category altogether. She's a collector :p. My seats are supposed to be functional. And except for putting a booster or two in DH's car for hockey, my children only ever ride in one vehicle so I don't need multiple installed sets.

momtoo3

Mine are supposed to be functional too but, well.... Does ds2 really need a a B540 and a Turbo as seats for the grandparents when both seats sit here waiting for them to need them? He can't ride in both vehicles at the same time. Many of the others in my siggy are also back ups. I admit, I have an obsession. I am currently looking to get a Argo70 for ds3, even though ds2 will be done with the GN by the time I want him FF in it. I just have to try new seats. Dh has started to look the other way instead of arguing. He knows this is a battle he can't win ;).

hrice

3 kids:

5 Radians
MR
ET65
TF
MA70
CA65
4 Literiders
LB Turbo
FR85
FR85SICT

I WILL have a Kiddy and a Foonf when they come out and I might need a blue RN. :rolleyes:

miraclebabies

hrice said:
3 kids:

5 Radians
MR
ET65
TF
MA70
CA65
4 Literiders
LB Turbo
FR85
FR85SICT

I WILL have a Kiddy and a Foonf when they come out and I might need a blue RN. :rolleyes:

Holy cow!!! You have quiet the collection.. Wish I could play with some of them.

I have 3 kids (4.5y, 2.5y, 1.5y)

3 classic Marathons (1exp soon)
2 Scerenas
1 Frontier 85

CrazyBoysMamma

You guys are awesome. You make me feel normal! :D

I have:
2 Radians
A TF Recline
A RA 50 and a 40 (possibly expired, I forget, but it was coming up when I last checked, but hasn't been in use for a while)
A Companion
2 Sceneras
A FR 85
An old style Parkway
A ProBooster
2 Cosco LBB
And a plethora of expired/crashed/recalled seats to be destroyed or traded in.

But I have 3 kids, so that's OK, right? :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm totally planning on getting at least 2 Kiddy seats, a Foonf, and 2 matching Oobers.....and as much as it pains me to admit it, I really like the blue radian.

rachandsoph

I need to change my seat setup and maybe sell some seats. It's okay, I'm not asking for suggestions. Just through circumstances I've ended up in a ridiculous place seat-wise and thought you guys might find it amusing too.

See my siggy :p.

Soooo....what are you thinking of selling?:whistle:

Keeanh

Soooo....what are you thinking of selling?:whistle:

The Scenera, because it's a 35lb one and 3yo is 34lbs, and either the CA or TF because if I have too many convertibles I can't justify a CCO. I'm going to really try to hold off on the Foonf. The rest of you can snatch up the first batch and then I'll check the reviews.

3 kids:

5 Radians
MR
ET65
TF
MA70
CA65
4 Literiders
LB Turbo
FR85
FR85SICT

:ROTFLMAO:
You need an intervention :p.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC