Sit n Stand?

ajay

Thinking about the Sit n Stand for my 2 yo & 5 yo. We have a BJCMD but it is really big to carry on and off buses at Disney, and for me to carry around every day. (yes my 5 yo still rides in a stroller)

Thoughts? Will it be easier for me to use? We are leaving in 24 hours... Nothing like waiting til the last minute! Lol!!

ADS

amyd

The BJCMD folds way better/less awkward to carry than the Sit and Stand. IMO. I hate SnSs. You couldn't pay me to use one, especially not with 2 older children. I took one to the zoo once with 2 two year olds. Never again. Pushing that thing was awful. It was heavy, hard to steer, and awkward. I took the same 2 children to the same zoo a year later with a BJCMD and the difference was like night and day, even considering the kids were a year old and thus heavier.

mkmama

I love my Sit N Stand double...I got the double so I had the option of the extra full seat since we're expecting and my current youngest will be the 'older' passenger next year. I read a lot of complaints online about how hard it is to push around, etc, but honestly, I don't find it any harder than any other double, as long as I put the heavier child in the back seat, which is what the directions say to do anyways.

I think it would be akward to carry on a bus...but really, I think any double is going to be.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC